The Boring but Necessary Stuff!
- The information and guidance written or provided by Dr Angela Cooper and Dr Jessica Bolton, Clinical Psychologists, as part of @emotihealth, are intended to help individuals gain a deeper understanding of the emotional and psychological drivers behind experiences and symptoms. Whilst much of the material has been evidenced as effective in research and clinical practice these guides/worksheets are not intended as:
- A first line treatment for individuals experiencing psychological or physical distress;
- A substitute for face-to-face psychological treatment or treatment provided by your doctor or other medical professionals;
- A diagnostic tool for psychological disorders;
- A cure for life’s adversity and/or the normal negative emotions associated with experiencing difficult events; or,
- A recipe for “happily ever after.”
- The information contained in the @emotihealth guides/worksheets are designed as a general guide for a broad audience and as such, should not be used as the only source of information that is right for you as an individual. If you are experiencing psychological distress, please consult your medical doctor, local crisis team or mental health specialist.
- Dr Angela Cooper and Dr Jessica Bolton cannot be held responsible for the use of the information provided. Please always consult a physician or a trained mental health professional before making any decision regarding treatment of yourself or others.